MD, FRCPC, DABR
- Imaging Features of Gastrointestinal Neoplasms Complicating Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
Inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) are chronic inflammatory diseases affecting the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Patients with IBD, besides other […]
- Prenatal diagnosis of asymptomatic uterine incarceration in the third trimester of pregnancy
- Anterior extension of the choroid plexus into the frontal horns of the fetal lateral cerebral ventricles: Prenatal findings and postnatal outcome
CONCLUSIONS: Most fetuses with an anterior extension of the choroid plexus as the sole sonographic finding had favorable outcomes.
- Accuracy of lung and diaphragm ultrasound in predicting successful extubation in extremely preterm infants: A prospective observational study
CONCLUSION: In extremely preterm infants, lung ultrasound has good accuracy for predicting successful extubation. However, diaphragmatic measurements […]
- Diaphragmatic Thickness and Excursion in Preterm Infants With Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Compared With Term or Near Term Infants: A Prospective Observational Study
BACKGROUND: Diaphragmatic atrophy associated with mechanical ventilation is reported in pediatric and adult patients, but a similar association has […]
- Safer outcomes for placenta accreta spectrum disorders: A decade of quality improvement
CONCLUSION: These results support the implementation of a multifaceted QI and patient care initiative for women with PAS disorders.
- Computer-Assisted Learning Applications in Health Educational Informatics: A Review
Computer-assisted learning (CAL) as a health informatics application is a useful tool for medical students in the era of expansive knowledge bases […]
- Should fat in the radiofrequency ablation zone of hepatocellular adenomas raise suspicion for residual tumour?
CONCLUSION: Fat in the ablation zone of HCAs is a common finding which, in isolation, does not indicate residual tumour.
- A critique of the literature on etiology of eating disorders
The development of eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and atypical eating disorders that affect […]
- Solid malignant retroperitoneal masses-a pictorial review
Primary retroperitoneal masses are a rare but important group of neoplasms. Cross-sectional imaging has revolutionised the investigation of patients […]